1. DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- ROSABUS S.L is a company dedicated to tourist transport of travelers.
- ROSABUS S.L is registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 1304, folio 130, inscription 1 with sheet SE-1891 before 5692. ROSABUS SL with CIF B41044405, is a company domiciled for the purposes of the present information in Polígono Parsi, Calle Parsi 6, 73, 41016 Sevilla, and is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the website www.rosabus .com. Other contact information that we put at your disposal: Email: email@example.com.
ROSABUS S.L reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Website; modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access or use, being therefore the responsibility of the user to consult the possible modifications of said conditions in each use of the Web site.
2. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
3. PRINCIPLES THAT APPLY TO PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
In the treatment of personal data the following principles apply:
-Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
-Principle of data minimization.
-Principle of limitation of the term of conservation.
-Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
The data provided by the user will be preserved:
– while the commercial relationship with the same is maintained and for the precise time to comply with the legal obligations.
– until its deletion is requested by the user.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment we perform on personal data responds to the following purposes:
– Address your request and provide information related to the services provided by ROSABUS S.L. and specifically regarding real estate development.
-Submit commercial communications; bulletins, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
– In the case of initiating the process of contracting any of our services, the subsequent consent for the corresponding purpose will be requested.
5. LEGITIMATING CAUSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of your personal data. Such revocation shall not be retroactive.
6. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TREATED
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are the following:
Identifying data: name and surnames, email and telephone.
Bank details if the User hires a service offered by ROSABUS S.L.
Specially protected data is not processed.
The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we can not comply with the intended purpose and no data processing or provision of the corresponding service will be performed.
You guarantee that the Personal Data that you provide us are true and correct, and will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or during the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
7. SECURITY MEASURES APPLYING
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
8. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE DATA ARE COMMUNICATED
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of treatment and companies of our business group for internal administrative purposes, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation in subject of protection of personal data and being able to communicate their data to Public Organizations, Judges and Courts, when they have the legal obligation to provide them.
In addition ROSABUS S.L. has the collaboration of service providers who have access to the personal data of the user and who treat them on behalf of ROSABUS S.L. as a consequence of its provision of services: web storage services, labor, tax and accounting advisory services, courier and parcel services, etc. With these suppliers, the corresponding treatment contract has been signed as required by the applicable legislation. The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
9. USER RIGHTS
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
-Right of access to your personal data.
-Right to rectify inaccurate data.
-Right to suppress data that is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
-Right of limitation in the processing of data for a specific purpose.
-Right of portability of the data.
-Right to oppose the processing of personal data.
-Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your ID or official document that identifies you to the address indicated in section 1 or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicating as subject “Data Protection”.
The user will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the Data Protection Agency, if he considers that the treatment of his rights has been infringed.
To do this, the user should consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. No cookie allows you to extract information from the user’s hard drive or access personal information. They simply associate the browser of a specific computer with an anonymous code. The only way for a user’s private information to be part of a cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.